The property does not have full technical infrastructure. Networks (power, water, sewage, gas, telephone) run along the public district road - ul. Dworcowa in Kępno and need to be brought to the boundaries of the property. In the strip of ul. Dworcowa in Kępno, as well as in the eastern part of the property, along the railway embankment there are networks of technical utilities in the form of a sanitary and rainwater sewage collector, water supply and telecommunications networks. The property is crossed by the above-ground heating network z2cwD150, running the plot transversely of the plot length, and then running along the plot's eastern border - next to the railway embankment. Other obstacles to the development of the plot are: 1. Dn 110 mm gravity sanitary sewage system (western part of the plot);
2. KdD 500 mm storm water drainage (western part of the plot);
3. K500 storm water drainage (northern part of the plot)
4. Dn250 storm water drainage (drainage of the road lane of Dworcowa Street and the area of the PKP railway station) - the northern part of the plot;
5. Waterworks Dn80 mm (the northern border of the plot along Dworcowa Street);
6. Telecommunication network tA (the northern border of the plot along Dworcowa Street);
7. Telecommunications network TD (eastern border of the plot along the railway embankment).
1239 / 5000
1) National road no. 11 Poznań-Katowice, approximately 530 m, the alternative of which is to be a new section of the S11 expressway, Kepno-Ostrów Wlkp. 2) National-express road no. S8, Wrocław-Warsaw, 11 km away ( Bralin junction), to which the target distance will be reduced to 4 km due to the construction of the Kępno bypass along the planned S11 expressway (junction -Baranów and Krążkowy-Mianowice junction) in Kępno at ul. Dworcowa, in the neighborhood there is a two-level railway station PKP S.A. crossing the section of the Poznań-Kluczbork railway line, as well as Wieluń-Oleśnica. A railway siding, including a freight siding, located a few hundred meters at the railway station on ul. Towarowa and ul. Dworcowa in Kępno. Wrocław-Strachowice International Airport M. Kopernika, local 96 km away.
Poznań-Ławica International Airport H. Wieniawski local at a distance of 181 km.
International airport Krakow-Balice local is 220 km away.
The international airport Katowice-Pyrzowice is located 148 km away.
Wrocław - 75 km
Poznań - 160 km
Kalisz - 63 km
Opole - 88 km
Łódź - 128 km
Katowice - 145 km
Property in the central part of the City of Kępno, directly at ul. Polna Street. The southern border of the complex is marked by a municipal public road, ul. Polna, the northern river Niesób runs, while the eastern and western similarly undeveloped properties. The plots have a fairly regular shape, similar to a circular shape. The area of the real estate is relatively flat, covered with grass, weeds, and locally covered with bushes and trees with no use value. Dn 500 mm gravity sanitary sewage system runs through the plot (cutting the plot in half) with two inspection chambers, and in the northern part of the property, there is a gravity gravity sewer Dn1000 with two inspection chambers. The medium voltage overhead line with a single power pole in the eastern part crosses the plot. A limited use technical zone has been established for the medium voltage line (5 meters on both sides from the horizontal projection of the extreme power line conductor). Additionally, a horizontal geodetic control network point has been erected on the property on the border with plot no. 86. The property can be connected to the power, water, sewage, gas and telecommunications networks.
In the immediate vicinity of the property, there is a single-family housing development and uninvested land, service and commercial areas (SEDAL grocery store, ROSMANN drugstore, or a municipal market.