The property does not have full technical infrastructure. Networks (power, water, sewage, gas, telephone) run along the public district road - ul. Dworcowa in Kępno and need to be brought to the boundaries of the property. In the strip of ul. Dworcowa in Kępno, as well as in the eastern part of the property, along the railway embankment there are networks of technical utilities in the form of a sanitary and rainwater sewage collector, water supply and telecommunications networks. The property is crossed by the above-ground heating network z2cwD150, running the plot transversely of the plot length, and then running along the plot's eastern border - next to the railway embankment. Other obstacles to the development of the plot are: 1. Dn 110 mm gravity sanitary sewage system (western part of the plot);
2. KdD 500 mm storm water drainage (western part of the plot);
3. K500 storm water drainage (northern part of the plot)
4. Dn250 storm water drainage (drainage of the road lane of Dworcowa Street and the area of the PKP railway station) - the northern part of the plot;
5. Waterworks Dn80 mm (the northern border of the plot along Dworcowa Street);
6. Telecommunication network tA (the northern border of the plot along Dworcowa Street);
7. Telecommunications network TD (eastern border of the plot along the railway embankment).
1) National road no. 11 from Poznań to Katowice located approximately 530 m away, the alternative of which is to be a new section of the S11 expressway from Kepno to Ostrów Wlkp. 2) National-express road no. S8 from Wroclaw to Warsaw, 11 km away ( Bralin junction), to which the distance will ultimately be reduced to 4 km as a result of the construction of the Kępno bypass along the planned S11 expressway (the Baranów junction and the Krążkowy-Mianowice junction). In Kępno at ul. Dworcowa, in the immediate vicinity there is a two-level railway station PKP S.A. crossing the section of the Poznań-Kluczbork railway line, as well as Wieluń-Oleśnica. The railway siding, including the freight siding, is located a few hundred meters at the railway station on ul. Towarowa and ul. Dworcowa in Kępno. Wrocław-Strachowice International Airport The Copernicus Science Center is 96 km away.
Poznań-Ławica International Airport H. Wieniawski is located 181 km away.
Krakow-Balice International Airport is 220 km away.
Katowice-Pyrzowice International Airport is 148 km away.
Wrocław - 75 km
Poznań - 160 km
Kalisz - 63 km
Opole - 88 km
Łódź - 128 km
Katowice - 145 km
Property in the central part of the City of Kępno, directly at ul. Polna Street. The southern border of the complex is marked by a municipal public road, ul. Polna, the northern river Niesób runs, while the eastern and western similarly undeveloped properties. The plots have a fairly regular shape, similar to a circular shape. The area of the real estate is relatively flat, covered with grass, weeds, and locally covered with bushes and trees with no use value. The Dn 300 mm gravity sanitary sewage system runs through the northern part of the complex, cutting it in three places, as well as the Dn1000 gravity sanitary sewage system. The overhead medium voltage line (in the southern part it crosses the plot across) together with a single power pole located on the border with plot no. 1260/1. A limited-use technical zone has been established for the MV line (5 meters on both sides from the horizontal projection of the extreme power line conductor). Additionally, a horizontal geodetic control line has been established on the property on the border with plot No. 2054/1. The property can be connected to the power, water, sewage, gas and telecommunications networks.
The property can be connected to the power, water, sewage, gas and telecommunications networks.
In the immediate vicinity of the property, there is a single-family housing development and uninvested land, service and commercial areas (SEDAL grocery store, ROSMANN drugstore, or city marketplace. "
1) plot 2053/1 with an area of 0.4286 ha:
R VI - 0.1838 ha
IV - 0.2448 ha