The property does not have full technical infrastructure. Networks (power, water, sewage, gas, telephone) run along the public district road - ul. Dworcowa in Kępno and need to be brought to the boundaries of the property. In the strip of ul. Dworcowa in Kępno, as well as in the eastern part of the property, along the railway embankment there are networks of technical utilities in the form of a sanitary and rainwater sewage collector, water supply and telecommunications networks. The property is crossed by the above-ground heating network z2cwD150, running the plot transversely of the plot length, and then running along the plot's eastern border - next to the railway embankment. Other obstacles to the development of the plot are: 1. Dn 110 mm gravity sanitary sewage system (western part of the plot);
2. KdD 500 mm storm water drainage (western part of the plot);
3. K500 storm water drainage (northern part of the plot)
4. Dn250 storm water drainage (drainage of the road lane of Dworcowa Street and the area of the PKP railway station) - the northern part of the plot;
5. Waterworks Dn80 mm (the northern border of the plot along Dworcowa Street);
6. Telecommunication network tA (the northern border of the plot along Dworcowa Street);
7. Telecommunications network TD (eastern border of the plot along the railway embankment).
1) National road No. 11 Poznań-Katowice, located in the immediate vicinity of the property, the alternative of which is to be a new section of the S11 expressway from Kepno-Ostrów Wlkp.
2) National express road No. S8 from Wroclaw to Warsaw, 11 km away (Bralin junction), the distance to which will ultimately be reduced to 6 km as a result of the construction of the Kępno bypass along the planned S11 expressway (junction -Baranów and Krążkowy junction) Mianowice) in Kępno at ul. Dworcowa, at a distance of about 2 km, there is a two-level railway station PKP S.A. crossing the section of the Poznań-Kluczbork railway line, as well as Wieluń-Oleśnica. The railway siding, including the freight siding, is located 2 km away at the railway station on ul. Towarowa and ul. Dworcowa in Kępno. Wrocław-Strachowice International Airport The Copernicus Science Center is 96 km away.
Poznań-Ławica International Airport H. Wieniawski is located 181 km away.
Krakow-Balice International Airport is 220 km away.
Katowice-Pyrzowice International Airport is 148 km away.
Wrocław - 75 km
Poznań - 160 km
Kalisz - 63 km
Opole - 88 km
Łódź - 128 km
Katowice - 145 km
The real estate is located directly at the administrative border of Kępno, in the southern part of the Krążkowy precinct, west of the buildings of the village of Krążkowy and south of the buildings of the Hanulin estate of the Kępno agglomeration. The eastern border of the complex is marked by the national road No. 11 (within the city limits by ul. Poznańska), the southern is the administrative border of the City of Kępno, the western is the railway track, while the northern border is poorly visible in the area. The plots have fairly regular shapes similar to trapezoids. The area of the real estate is relatively flat, covered with grass, weeds, and locally covered with bushes and trees with no use value. In the eastern part of plot no. 557/2, near DK no. 11, there are remains of allotment gardens, including wooden structures (gazebos) not permanently connected to the ground. A medium voltage power line with several poles runs through the south-eastern part of the complex. The property can be connected to the power, water and sewage networks.
In the immediate vicinity of the property, there are single-family residential buildings and uninvested land, as well as the national road No. 11 and the newly built expressway S11 route Poznań-Katowice. Access to the property is provided by a paved exit onto the property, approx. 6 meters wide.